CMO – Sales and Marketing - Multimedia – SA-240220-02
Company: A listed company, leader of Telecommunications and Digital TV Technologies in ASEAN region.
Workplace: Bangkhen, Bangkok
Salary: up to 180,000 Baht
Chief of Marketing Officer of Sales & Marketing has overall responsibility for establishing and coordinating all marketing and sales strategies, plans, programs, and functions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the development of integrated marketing plans by brand, including strategies and tactics that increase brand awareness, relevancy, and generate demand. This also includes calendarization to connect key messages across all touch points with synchronized timing.
- Lead a customer first mindset, developing a data informed position on who current and target customers are, and implementing strategies and tactics that help us acquire and retain valuable customers. Retention strategies include ownership over our multi-brand loyalty program.
- Financial responsibility for the Marketing function including managing marketing budget, trade support, paid advertising, influencer marketing, partnerships, PR, agency fees, etc., with a goal to maximize spend effectiveness.
- Through a digital/mobile first lens, connect with end consumers and communicate what our brands stand for, with our products featured in an impactful manner.
- Create compelling product marketing that helps consumers understand key features and benefits and motivate purchase (packaging, hang tags, signage, featuring, content, imagery, video, etc.)
- Liase with sales teams to provide marketing tools that help drive sell -in as well as sell through.
- Collaborate with all internal teams to deliver against the brand experience across all consumer touch points including Point of Sale, Customer Service for owned brands and categories as well as licensed brands, categories, and distribution channels.
- Manage and develop Marketing team members, at different levels, across Brand, Creative, Digital, Social, CRM functions. Coach marketing team members to be accountable, and maximize their effectiveness with specific goals and measurable KPI’s.
- Male / Female, Age : 40-50 Yrs.
- Graduated: MBA
- 15+ years in Marketing and sales with min of 5 years at a management level
- Develops and manage the annual sales and marketing strategic plan, property group revenue budget, and sales and marketing expense budget.
- Establish and monitor individual and team revenue production goals (quarterly and annual goals)
· Provides leadership to the Sales and Marketing to achieve sales and revenue objectives.
· Evaluate Sales, Marketing & Ecommerce strategy for properties; Propose and implement changes as needed to ensure effectiveness of the function.
- Responsible for leading and developing a team while driving business to exceed performance metrics set by ownership/management
- 15 years experienced in Telecom Business
- Strong creative skills; proven experience implementing innovative solutions.